I spent today at an event at Mon Petit Chateau in Chula Vista, CA. The theme was pre-Mother’s Day appreciation with vendors of all sorts — from tupperware to NuSkin to Jamberry to Wine at Home to me, your humble henna and glitter artist.
This was the first time I’d been to Mon Petit Chateau. I suppose that without kids and living in Lemon Grove, I really didn’t have a reason to visit… but I am sure glad I discovered this little gem! If I had kids, I’d be there as often as possible!
- The entrance houses an expresso bar and pastry shop. The expresso is ground right before it is brewed and there are also fresh baked croissants, cupcakes, and specialty sandwiches. I tried the Turkey Pesto Panini… yum!
- The life-sized paper tree towers up to the ceiling.
- Inside the castle are costumes for wanna-be knights and princesses… There’s also a grocery store with play vegetables and shopping carts, a train and lots of puzzles.
- The discerning Princess can also find attire in the Atelier…
- There’s also an attached boutique with too many adorable things… I wish these babies came in MY size…
- In addition to enjoying the surroundings, I got to draw fun, sparkly things as well!
Although it was a gray and drizzly day, the spirits inside were bright and full of joy… and expresso…
I may have to borrow some children so I can go back!
This entry was posted in life
. Bookmark the permalink